E-mail Client Configuration
- Open Thunderbird
- If you don't get directed directly to the account setup wizard, click on "Create a new account"
- Click on "Skip this and use my existing email" on the bottom left of this screen
- Under the Mail Account Setup, enter your name, full email address and password in the boxes provided
- Click "Continue"
- Wait for Thunderbird to try searching for common settings, and eventually you will get the screen above
- You can leave "IMAP" selected
- Click "Manual config"
- You should now have the option to enter Incoming, Outgoing and Username settings
- The incoming server hostname is imap.littleloon.ca and the default port is 143
- The outgoing server hostname is mail.littleloon.ca and change the port to 43005
- Be sure your username is your full email address, IE: email@example.com
- Click "Done"
- If you get the "Add Security Exception" popup, click on "Confirm Security Exception" at the bottom to continue
- You should now be back at the main Thunderbird screen, and your email account is all set up!