E-mail Client Configuration
Windows 8 Mail
- Open up the Mail App
- Move your mouse cursor to the bottom right corner and a menu should appear along the right edge
- Select the settings icon (gear icon)
- Select "Accounts" from the menu on the right
- Select "Other Account" from the list of accounts
- Select "Show More Details"
- Enter your full email address in both the Email address and Username fields including the @littleloon.ca (or @baudoux.ca, or @aski.ca as applicable)
- Enter your password in the password field
- The Incoming (IMAP) email server is imap.littleloon.ca. "Incoming server requires SSL" should be selected and the port number should be 993 (usually the default)
- The Outgoing (SMTP) email server is mail.littleloon.ca. "Outgoing server requires SSL" should NOT be selected, and th eport number should be 25 (usually default). "Outgoing server requires authentication" must be checked.
- "Use the same username and password to send and receive email" should also be checked
- Select "Connect"
- Your email account is ready to go!